- Filtration down to 40 Microns available
- Cone, basket (or truncated basket) and plate configurations
- 100%, 150%, 200%, 300% open area range (OAR) as standard. Customer specified Open Area
- Standard in sizes 3/4″ (19.05 mm) through 48” (1219.20 mm). Larger sizes available upon request.
- 1/8″ (3.175 mm) perforated screen with 22 gauge thickness (0.644 mm) is supplied as standard on sizes up to 8″ (203.2 mm). 1/8″ (3.175 mm) perforated screen with 16 gauge thickness (1.291 mm) is supplied as standard on sizes 10″ (254 mm) to 24″ (609.6 mm). Other perforations such as 3/64″ perf, 1/32″ perf, 1/16″ perf, 3/32″ perf, 5/32″ perf, 3/16″ perf, 7/32″ perf, 1/4″ perf, 3/8″ perf, with different thickness are available upon request.
- 20 mesh, 40 mesh, 60 mesh, 80 mesh, 100 mesh as standard. Other meshes are available upon request.
- Strainers are designed to be installed between ANSI B16.5, BS4504/DIN BS10, JIS flanges and meet FF, RF and RTJ facings. For ring type joint- specify ring number & style.
- ANSI class available: 150#, 300#, 600#, 900#, 1500#, 2500#
- Carbon steel, 304 stainless steel, 304L stainless steel, 316 stainless steel, 316L stainless steel as standard. Other materials are available upon request.
- Can be installed either vertically or horizontally with cone pointed upstream or downstream
- When ordering, the following information should be specified: 1) Pipe size, 2) Pressure rating, 3) Perforation or mesh size, 4) Material, 5) Style.
- Given dimensions are for reference purpose only. In-House Auto CAD capabilities drawing within 0.5 to 3 days. All data/dimensions are subject to review & confirmation at the time of order.
- Custom engineered designs available